Go grab the latest and greatest version of Citrix XenMobile here (Citrix login required).
XenMobile 10 is now a single virtual appliance running on the hypervisor layer; no more separate MDM and MAM server installations!
- Unified infrastructure. Mobile device management (MDM) and mobile app management (MAM) are unified within one server infrastructure.
- You can deploy XenMobile faster due to fewer required setup steps.
- You can manage apps and devices from one virtual server.
- New unified XenMobile console.
- Designed with an easy-to-navigate user interface that simplifies administrative tasks, such as enrolling, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting the entire mobility environment.
- Simplified app and device policy configuration. You can configure one policy across all available device platforms.
- Integration with NetScaler Gateway from the same console. You can manage automated connectivity checks for multiple systems that are part of the mobility environment.
- Enhanced support for app authentication. Helps to secure encryption between devices and the internal network, between the internal network and the XenMobile server, and for XenMobile console connections.
RSA Adaptive Authentication
- Support for FIPS 140.2 advanced encryption
Citrix have released a good FAQ on NetScaler integration with XenMobile 10 which you can read here. Although Citrix recommend upgrading to the latest build of NetScaler (as always!), you can integrate XenMobile 10 with NetScaler 10.1 as well as the 10.5 builds.